Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Random Update!

Hola de la clase de espanol! me llama Esperanza!
Yep I'm back to blogging during school hours. Sad for teachers, good fror me! Oh and for all of you who read my blog! (aka mi hermana)!
So let's see....what's been going on lately....
Hello Emmy!!!
Anymways, oh yeah! Last week I was a sixth grade retreat leader! That might have been a bad idea. Sixth grade guys are so imature! Every guy in my group would not listen to me and kept calling me shorty!!! And they were only a bit taller then me, some were shorter!
What is up wiht these hightest people? So what if you're short or tall? What difference does it make? Does it effect my personality at all? No! ....or does it? I sorta think I fit into the cute style I have becuse I'm short... whatever. I shall ever be the five foot wonder.
Other then that npt much is really going on in my life. The Music Man practices are getting so slow. Our first show is like next week or something!!! But I'm hardly ever on stage! I'm not even in the Shapooie (sp?)!!! What is the point of the music man without the Shapoopie? I mean really, it makes the show! So that has me pretty cheesed off (ha! so funny) , but whatcha going so?
Nothing else much is going down in my life, this had been pretty pointless if you haven't noticed already.

1 comment:

Catey said...

hey! you mentioned me! cosmo is sitting on my arm! this is hard...