Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Reflexions On Nanowrimo

Good morning my world!
So now it comes down to the talk on national writers month. Amazing, my first time trying it, I made the 50,000 word quota! I find this a huge acomplishment! There were so many times when I thought my goal was unattainable, but here I am now a winner! There is no greater feeling (that may be a bit of an exaggeration)!
Unfortunetly I did not beat my friend Dani, but she was extemely deicated and desevered to win. I tie with my friend Alyssa, because I met the 50,000 words first and she had them all typed first. We both agreed on second place. A good compromise, I think.
Yet look at me noe. Here I am in December and my story is nowhere near finished. And I am having the hardest time getting back to it. There seems to be not enough hours in the day. But that is not possible because of the amazing quota I reached last month. I have to get back into my writing mode! My dear writing pal Alyssa gave me the advice to read through my stroy completely, edit, and then begin writing again. I have decided to take it. At the moment I am at a crucial point in the story and must make it perfect!Wish me luck! My characters thank you!

3 comments:

Dani said...

Hiya! Glad I inpsired you! Haha, so many typos...just like when you hand write lol. Yeah, I have no idea how it's going to happen, but by February first, we all must have a completely awesome, completely finished story to swap! Twill be momentous. I can't wait! Lol, now I must go write!

Catey said...

nano...bah! humbug...
well hop to it my dear...

Alyssa Kristine said...

Why is catey so "bah! humbug" to nano... jealsous she did not participate me-thinks! And so, nano is over... we did tie for second! yay us! i would have won had i not started out two days late... just sayin... lol best wishes with the edit, maybe i will take my own advice and allow myself to jsut read and not spastically edit