Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November In A Bottle

So...I have not written in forever becuase I was writing elsewhere! (Take it elsewhere! I heard Catey's voice in my head...strange) I was in fact wrting for nanowrimo! Even though the people who got me into this, my best writting buddies, fell by the wayside, I plunged on! So through abandoning most of my free time, I made the goal of 50,000 words last night! Hurray! Winner! I have proven I have no life. Boo-yah

Anyway, my November. I cannot remember much of what happened in the beginning. I remember being forced to go on the life teen retreat for confirmation. Three whole days. Total weekend wasted. Pried from my hands and tied to a cross. But I actually turned out to like it. The food was good, so good. They had cappuccino. And ice cream at every meal. Yum yum. I sound like Catey will her ravings about food. And it wasn't that bad. I cried a lot though because they kept telling touching stories. Cruse you sensativity and compassion.

Thanksgiving! That was like last week, so I remember a lot. All my buds from college came home for break! I was very happy to see them...which is you who are reading this so, I can probably just address you. I miss you! I have no friends when you're not here! Seriously, like all my home friends are so busy and leave early. Sad face : ( So we should hamg out more. Thanksgiving was good for me. The family is their usually unique selves. But I think Catey and I were more comfortable around them. Patrick even said I see pretty happy or something. Yay! Patrick and Joey...they're cool. And William did not seem so spastic...or should I say Will? Too weird.

Thanksgiving night was interesting. I enjoyed it I think. All of my college friends! I wish I was with you! But um yeah. Learned some things that night. Uh huh.

Eh so then uh what else happened? I went shopping for a bit and found the best boots ever EVER!!! They are grey, which is the best nuetral, and they have a cool classy bow on them. The last ones were 7.5 and I usually wear a 6 haha. But they magically fit! Catey was jealous. Don't worry sister, you have three pairs of boots. Wear them.

Then...well...this week is stupid. It's busy...busy busy. I have crap every night. Crappy crap. The Christmas show is this weekend and I was chosen to be in this thing and we have practice, but we go like last. Poo. Yesterday I had a math meet. But I went to Beerntsens (sp? Michelle and Jake told me how to spell it. Hi guys! Apparently this is how the sign spells it) with my firends! I had soup and a breadstick. Yummy yummy breadstick! And then I spilt a sunday with Michelle. Oh my God, love. So much love. We bought suckers and sang random songs down the street. We got to the math meet and I was demoted down a team haha. Probably because I like to put 14 for most of my answers. It's a good number. I probably did horrible, but who cares? It was at Lincoln anyway. Then tonight I work. Because of the stupid Christmas show, I only work once this week. Srew it! No one cares anyway. I like to work...but not in the deli. Only waitressing. I like tips, tips are nice. And the food is good (wow I really am turning into Catey). So I'm glad I'm working tonight? Yeah, I guess. I want to go to the Y before and bike for a bit so I can read thr Truth About Forever. I looked at my book shelf and saw it and thought "Hey, I can't remember what happens in there!". So I read it, yeah.

Class over! Yay!

LO

1 comment:

Alyssa Kristine said...

oh little brucey. how i miss you. i just saw you wednesday? i think wednesday. and maybe i will see you tonight. im sure i will be at your house at some point. probably multiple points from now until you leave for New York (jelousy!)my poor nano. college (and my extreme fits of exhaustion) killed it. way to go on completing yours!