Sunday, February 22, 2009

Catching Up

So, it has been over a month since I have blogged. I am truly sorry for this- it makes me extremely sad. The same goes for my novel...wow I must get my priorities in order! This is madness! More writing, writing, writing.
So since we last spoke...what all has happened?
Second Semester
Wow this was forever ago! I have adjusted well...though my old schedule fit me better. But my easy classes in the morning are going well. Gives me time to wake up. I start of my day with good old Commercial Art (graphic design) with Dani! Tis good fun, if not time wasting. Then choir before lunch, gives me time to work. Oh that class makes me sad...we should be better. But we are not..sad. Oh but I made Oratorio choir for next year! YES! Moving on up! It at least should be a bit better...you would think. Then Biology, which is much more fun this semester! Cotter has lighten our load and I am doing very well. I actually understand things and I help other people understand, a real confidence boaster. I feel so smart! And the people are more fun too! Finally I end with English, which is going okay...I am doing well of course. Wish there was more writing though. And I got Carl in that class, so all good fun. Then B day I start off with Worship -which is better then I thought it would be. I have it with Carly and Kari, they distract me. We joke around so much! We are the trouble makers...fun fun! Spanish es muy divirtido! Yoli, Bea, y Juan Pablo ole! Y Brennan and Seraki...I am more buddy with the jock guys lately...weird. More and more I am hearing "Brucey!". Honors Geo...eh meep. At least I have my friends - Tiff, Em, Jo and Bri! Then American History...ick. That has fallen to worst class I think.
Mock Trial
We went to regional, we sucked. Well we actually did much better then I expected with so many people dropping out! And I didn't mess up on any of my reading. But when it came to cross...well I could have done better. But it wasn't as bad as I thought. But our team came in last...sad. But at least we did not have to go to State..that would have been bad. So...yeah not doing that again.
Snowball
The winter dance. Much fun! My friends all hung out before - played some games, watched some dance crews, bumper couples, all that jazz. Then we went to Applebee's and pretended it was someone's birthday without them knowing. The waiters all came out and sung to him, he was so embarrassed! I also messed with the waiter, Scott. Good fun. Then the dance was coolie. Because of my friends and Carl. Not the songs, we need better songs. Oh, thanks Cat for letting me wear your clothes! Skinny jeans rock, must buy some!
Do Patin Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?
No. They don't. I tired out for play a while ago. I sang Popular from Wicked, was a bit shaky there. But I did okay, Jake said I aced it! And I thought my acting was really good....but I did not make the cut. But that is okay, I mean there were only 12 parts. And then there is another show being put on with another small cast. The Fantastics, which Carl made. He is the part Henry, which is just speaking, no singing. But he tells me it is quite enjoyable and I look forward to seeing him in it. There are a bit too many freshmen in it if you ask me...but whatever. They are good actors...I guess...maybe. Anyway, I'm a bit sad I did not make it. But as my senior friends tell me, I should shut up and get over it. Good advice you guys!
V-day
Oh this deserves it's own blog! I will write that soon. Probably later today!
Kitty kitty!
We got a new cat, as my sister has posted. Aries - god of war...not that violent. But silly and cewt! (cute)! He is a great addition to the family. Birthday is April 1st in honor of Fred Weasley, whom I will always love (sorry Carl) haha.
Seems to be it. See you in the next blog!
C

2 comments:

Dani said...

I personally loved american history... you will come to appreciate the fact that Rux actually teaches you something in that class one you've had H and will have to fend for yourself.
Meh, so you didn't make the play. Big deal. Move on. Concentrate on your novel. Lord knows I need to.

Catey said...

was this yesterday? you blogged yesterday?
What? april first? when did we decide that?
haha, Fred! lol
and just for your information, they do reflect up! so don't wear them with a skirt...the point of the entire play. well, not really, lol. good old catholic school.