Friday, March 7, 2008

Random Thoughts

Frist off thank you to my school network for alowing me to be able to blog during school!
Anyway so not much to say right now. Basically I'm in school and the teacher has just given the five minuet warning. I've always wanted to blog, but I've never had time. Now that I finally do, no thoughts come to mind.
Isn't that the way it always go. That's the irony of life. Has anyone ever notice how utterly ironic life usually is? I just think it's funny sometime....think about it, you'll see what I mean.
Anyway the only thing happening in my life right now is that my choir is going on a trip and my rooming is all screwed up. (2 mins) At the moment I am wiht my dear sister and her friends - which I am happy with. but now another girl wants to switch to my place and kick me out into the cold. At first I was all sad and like 'oh no! now i'll have to be with some random peopel!', but then it came to me! I don't have to move! I can stay right where I am and leave the other girl out in the cold.
Hi Emmy.
News! We just got 4 more minuets!
Sorry my crazy friend Emmy is looking over my shoulder and my teacher just gave us more time! Yay Mr. B! He's watching me right now too! Hi! Wow now everyone (like 3 people) are looking up my blog! Hey people!
Well this is interesting I've seem to have started a trend!
Wait, what was I talking about? Oh yeah, rooming. So I've decided to fight for my place. i've never notice before, but I'm a bit of a push over. (1 more minuet. wow that 3 went by fast) But i'm not going to give in this time. I'm
Time up! Okay this made no sense. Sorry

3 comments:

Catey said...

but of course carrie. the school can't block google. anyway, the whole point of this thing is to be able to come here during school. school posts...fun and completely pointless...toodles!

Em Tom said...

Hey Carrie. I read your blog. Woo!

Em Tom said...

carrie.
what.
is.
up.
?.
haha.